Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery Error 500

WP Bakery Error 500

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

macl30d
    Participant

Hi there,

I was working on new website and then i started getting error 500. I tried turning off all plugins and in the the end i figured out that only when i turn off WP Bakery there is no error 500. Can you please help i was supposed today to present progress.

macl30d
    Participant

I have went again thru every plugin, and when i disable WooCommerc everything works fine.

Hello,

500 Internal Error is a generic error and says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

The URL which you provided to access your admin panel “http://35.214.205.248/~mdg79480/house.ba/” is not working. Could you please check your site with some default theme like twenty nineteen so it will be cleared that is this our theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

macl30d
    Participant

I have tried several things, adding debug mode, increasing memory size, adding ini file but nothing happened. I still see blank screen.

Only happens when both WooCommerc and Woodmart Core plugins are enabled together and only on this theme, when i leave them active both plugins and change theme to sixtyone everything works fine.

Please help, I was supposed to give demo today.

Hello,

Kindly remain all the third party plugins as disable and share the correct login credentials of your site so I can access your admin panel and check with theme default plugins.

Best Regards.

macl30d
    Participant

I have tested again i am able to login with credentials i have sent you, please try again.

Hello,

I have test your site, It’s strange that your site did not show anything on any page whenever the “WoodMart Core , Wp-Bakery and WooCommerce” were active. In your case its seems a conflict in them. But normally there is no such conflict occurs.

Have you customize and parent theme or plugin file directly? Or add any piece of code as a hook in function.php. Just remove all of your custom code changes, the CSS and JS code as well for a while and then check back once.

Best Regards.

macl30d
    Participant

Thank you for your update, I did not change anything in theme or plugin file, this website was working without issues last thing that I worked was menus.

I have no custom JS, i did remove 10 lines of custom CSS that I had but issue is still same.

Most Welcome,

I troubleshoot your site and it seems that the PHP memory limit is less than the recommended size. So you have to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase the memory size to 128 or 256 MB and then check back this will surely fix the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)