Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery not working after update wordpress 4.9

WP Bakery not working after update wordpress 4.9

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

jalinmedia
    Participant

Hello!

After the 4.9 update from wordpress, the WP Bakery is not working anymore!

Could you please help?

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

Jasper

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to update the theme to the latest version and then install the latest Visual Composer plugin via Appearance -> Install plugins.

Regards

jalinmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t see the update for the theme! All plugins are updated…

Could you please help?

Kind regards,

Jasper

jalinmedia
    Participant

The update of wp bakery is not succesfull. To receive automatic updates license activation is required.

Please help us with the update!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can update the plugin via Dashboard -> Appearance -> Install plugins. You can’t receive automatic updates since it is not hosted on wordpress.org and you don’t have a license purchased directly from plugin developers. So the only one way to get new versions is to update our theme and then update the plugin.

deux
    Participant

Hi

I have the same problem and I have the latest update?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We can’t see your website at the moment. But most likely, you don’t have the latest version of the theme or Visual Composer (5.4.4).

REgards

deux
    Participant

Hi

Yes, it needs to be updated the plugin, it took more than one day to show. I can see that you have updated the theme 21/11 on Themeforest but when I dowmload it,it shows it is from 20/11 the last update? I have also installed and used the
    Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades but it will still not update the plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Check the version of the installed theme in Appearance -> Themes. It should be 1.6. Then, you will be able to update Visual Composer plugin in Appearance -> Install plugins.

Regards

Fireball
    Participant

Hello.
    It seems that we are several which have the same problem.
    I have the 1.6 version of the theme. WPBackery ask me to update but the update failed each time.
    An idea to resolve the problem ?
    Thanks

Fireball
    Participant

So…It’s a little bit borring because we coud not work…
    Is it possible to have a link with the update please ?

deux
    Participant

I have the 1.6 version installed as well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can update Visual Composer to the latest version 5.4.4 via Appearance -> Install plugins.

We just noticed that the plugin has released a new version. If you need it, contact us directly via our profile page and we will send you it https://themeforest.net/user/xtemos

Regards

deux
    Participant

Thanks, now I could update it via the zip file you gave me. But it still ask for a license key, when I try to activate it ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You don’t have to activate, simply ignore this message.

deux
    Participant

It does not work, when I click edit with WPbackeypagebuilder at the frontend the screen goes blank, see attached screendump.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to clear your browser cache. If it won’t help, please, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

deux
    Participant

It did not help. see admin acess below. thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The password seems to be wrong and we can’t log in to your admin access.

deux
    Participant

I have change the password now try:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please also enable PHP error display on your server and turn on the debug mode in WordPress?

deux
    Participant

Yes, done and thx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are you able to provide us your FTP access also? We still can’t detect the cause of these problems.

deux
    Participant

Ok. yes of course:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see the following errors in your logs

[27-Nov-2017 13:14:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/users/christensen/public_html/designska.pl/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slide.class.php on line 55
    [27-Nov-2017 13:14:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 38233 bytes) in /home/users/christensen/public_html/designska.pl/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slide.class.php on line 55
    [27-Nov-2017 13:15:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 83 bytes) in /home/users/christensen/public_html/designska.pl/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slide.class.php on line 55

They say about low PHP limit on your server. Try to increase it two times.

deux
    Participant

You mean add:

//increase WP Memory Limit
    define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);

yes? Done that now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that it is limited by your server. You can check it in WooCommerce -> System status.

deux
    Participant

What needs to be changed? Min req. ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you can’t change it by your own, you need to contact your hosting providers for help with this issue.

deux
    Participant

php version or?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)