Home Forums Basel support forum WP Bakery Not Working! Basel & Co Theme

WP Bakery Not Working! Basel & Co Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

proitcity
    Participant

Hi
    I am currently developing a woo-commerce store on basel & co Template. ( http://cse.threadsholding.com )
    I migrated all the products from zen cart to woocommerce.
    After the migration the website started to load very slow and i had to deactivate plugins to work on the woo commerce products.
    Once i organised all the products i activated the plugins back, which started to create a lot of issues on the website (504 gateway timeout| speed issues| WP Bakery | Rev Slider)
    I upgraded my shared hosting to business hosting on godaddy ( 3 CPU 6gb ram and 120 gb storage )
    and further installed “total cache” which did help in loading time.
    Now the main issue is with the WP Bakery Plugin, Its back end editor wont work at all, i have even tried to download the latest version which was available on this xtemos fourm available at login page and also tried installing classic editor , further i have also tried deactivating each and single plugin and loading the page but still no luck!
    Can you please look into this issue !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to do the following steps:

1. Be sure that you have deactivated all the external plugins while checking and don’t have child theme.

2. Update the theme and all the included plugins to the latest versions.

3. Disable swatches attribute to be displayed on the shop page in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Attribute swatches.

4. Go to Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images, decrease images size for both single and catalog page and save to regenerate all thumbnails.

5. Keep plugins deactivated and send us the admin access so we can check it as well.

Kind Regards

proitcity
    Participant

Hi i have tired all the above mentioned still no luck with WP BAKERY .
    I have attached the login access in the private content.
    Please look into this matter asap!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you didn’t try the instruction we provided. Please, follow each step carefully and then we will check.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)