Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery VS Woodmart, serious topic

WP Bakery VS Woodmart, serious topic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

maloneweb
    Participant

Hello, first of all, sorry if i open this topic, but i need of a clear answer.

I have to create an important website, and i have some questions about the builder, i resume all in next steps:

1) i see that each demo is realizable both wp bakery and elementor, BUT what is the best optimized builder??

2) what is the builder that can give more SPEED (lightweight)?

3) The CSS Generator theme option is present only for wp bakery, but not for elementor, WHY?

4) Last question but not less important: are you sure that in future you will continue to use and support wp bakery? The trend of last years is of use increasling ELEMENTOR but not wp bakery.

Can you answer me? Thanks and best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. & 2. Both plugins are well-optimized. It is not possible to tell exactly which one would be better since it depends on the project requirements and features that you will use from one or another plugin.

3. Elementor has its own feature to optimize CSS files delivery.

4. Of course, we don’t have plans to abandon WPBakery page builder support. All our future demo versions will be available on both builders.

Kind Regards

maloneweb
    Participant

Hello, thanks for answer, i have another question.

Please see this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/wHLkXhPIjjRz

The woodmart templates are avaiable only for visual composer or also for elementor?

Please let me know.

Thanks and best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

They are available both for WPBakery and Elementor page builders.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)