Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP-Cron issues and theme settings can't be edited

WP-Cron issues and theme settings can't be edited

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

richtig.media
    Participant

Hey guys!

Thank you for your great support so far. Unfortunately there are some issues again.

1. WP-Cron doesnt work properly – the woocommerce_sessions table is bloating to 1.6 GB. All other cleaning and checking cronjobs are not working aswell. There are 16.000 pending cronjobs right now in all three onlineshops.
    2. After the new update no configuration of the theme is possible. If we deactivate Redux framework changes can be made as usual.

Best regards
    Robert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. It doesn’t depend on our theme you need to check this with your host or probably you have some problems with your plugins.

2. Please, follow our upgrade guide and deactivate Redux Framework plugin after the upgrade.

Kind Regards

richtig.media
    Participant

Second issue has been resolved thank you.

So we have 20 other wordpress sites on running on this environment. We bought your theme three times for three shops. All shops have problems running wp-cron.
    Your answear seems a bit lax – if you dont want to provide any service its ok but just tell it so we invest less time to write and contribute all these informations.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We would be glad to give you any kind of help that related to our theme, its options, and configuration. Your question about the cron job is not related to our theme at all. We don’t utilize these WordPress functions and didn’t face similar issues before. Sorry, but we can hardly advise you in this situation.

richtig.media
    Participant

Thank you for your response and excuse me for my rough tone but your response was made me a bit uncomfortable.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No worries. Contact us if you will have any problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WP-Cron issues and theme settings can't be edited’ is closed to new replies.