Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Rocket Delay JS Execution

WP Rocket Delay JS Execution

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

I get a good performance boost when I enable this WP Rocket feature “Delay JS Execution”, but the issue is there are Woodmart elements which do not work smoothly (primarily on mobile) when this is enabled. Can you please help me to make the necessary exclusions.

1. In your “Performance Optimization Guide” it says – Starting from WoodMart 7.0 you can enable the “WP Rocket delay JS exclusions” option in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins to populate this list automatically.. I tried this and it does not populate at all the exclusion list in WP Rocket. Is this broken?

2. I decided therefore to copy and paste the list of exclusions you have into WP Rocket settings, but I still notice an issue. For example on mobile devices, clickable elements do not respond on the first click. The burger menu icon, cart icon, slider navigation on HP and drop-down link to shop categories are all affected. They do not open when you click them the first time. You have to click them 2-3 times before they open. Can you please give me the exclusion which will fix this?

3. Finally, can you confirm if your list of exclusions you list here are up to date: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/#Step_4

I have provided login details to our staging site so you can check this issue. Please note this issue is on mobile – Apple iPhone and Safari is what I tested on (you need to check from a real mobile, not from your desktop inspector). You need to refresh the page before each click you try. You will see clickable elements do not open on first click which is frustrating and poor ux.

Many thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by ToriTori38.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    WP Rocket
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

After that, check the issue again, if the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Luke,

I have done what you said but the problem is still there. There must be some JS file which is required (which is not excluded from WP Rocket Delay JS Execution settings). I wait for further updates. Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The link with access is expired, unfortunately. Could you please send the access via the private area without any links, just the password and login?

https://prnt.sc/UBNf5VWtyXZY

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Luke. OK here you go again:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please give me full access to the settings of your website.

https://monosnap.com/file/cZgGNrZz2wxACvHPYr0PDTny0Lez7s

Thank you in advance.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Can you please try now. You should have this access now.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The WP Rocket delay JS exclusions option works correctly. It excludes only the necessary files that were specified in the project settings. I removed them from there and turned on the option and everything works well. Please check how it works on your side.

https://monosnap.com/file/Xenza2zcjuVu06M8Huziq6VdXmw7jg

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Luke. Actually the issue was on Apple phones and you tested on Android. I asked WP Rocket and they said the only option was to install WP Meteor plugin to replace their Delay JavaScript Execution. Otherwise we would always have an issue on Apple devices.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have sorted this out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WP Rocket Delay JS Execution’ is closed to new replies.