Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Rocket not working using Woodmart 7.0.3 Version

WP Rocket not working using Woodmart 7.0.3 Version

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

What is happening is the following:

They are incorrectly adding a (.*) to our rocket_cache_reject_uri filter in their WP Rocket compatibility file /wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/rocket.php The exclusion is added to our configuration file: https://i.imgur.com/emNCZrL.png

This is happening on line 95, with this function: woodmart_rejected_uri_exclusions() Code: https://i.imgur.com/gxTuQCv.png

This causes absolutely all pages to be excluded from the cache.

This is happening as of version 7.0.3 which is precisely the version we are using.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Hello Team,

Thank you for your earliest reply

Would appreciate if you look into this asap, Also you can disable the plugin as per your requirement, As the website is live soo

Let me know if you need anything else

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 420877. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

It will be really helpful if you can do the needful from you end

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We fixed the error in the patch. So you just need to apply it on your website and test how it works.

Kind Regards

Hey Team, We are still facing the issues with same would appreciate if you can look into the same

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue for you. Please, check how it works now.

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This page seems to be cached correctly. Could you please clarify what is wrong with the page you sent?

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)