Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Rocket or any other Cache/Optimization is not working.

WP Rocket or any other Cache/Optimization is not working.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shahkb4
    Participant

Hi,

No optimization plugin is working, CSS, JavaScript is not being minify also defer JavaScript issue is not getting solved. Sliders gets disappeared also product images are not getting loaded. I am also getting issues while creating mega megu.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

WP Rocket is fully compatible with our theme and if you have any questions you can contact plugin’s support for help. If you have any questions regarding our theme, we are here to help you.

Kind Regards

shahkb4
    Participant

Not only wp rocket but all other plugin are also not working.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If any plugin is not working correctly you need to contact plugin’s developers for help. Officially, we support WP Rocket as a best and stable way to cache and optimize your website and it should work correctly.

shahkb4
    Participant

Hi,

I think you didn’t read my reply. Let me tell you one more time. Slider doesn’t get load when I compress, combine or defer CSS or JavaScript. That’s my main issue not wp rocket. I can understand that there may be some problem with wp rocket but it cannot be the same with all other plugins too.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Be sure that you have enabled WP Rocket plugin.

Thank you in advance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)