Home Forums WoodMart support forum wp Version 4.9

wp Version 4.9

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

natah
    Participant

After an automated update of wp to Version 4.9 I had problems with theme.
    I managed to install the woodmart 1.5.0 but the WPBakery page builder seems not working
    I can not create new elements or it creates some of them but not with all the information within!
    Is there a way to fix that? or I have to go back at a previous backup of my page, loosing any new products that I have create meanwhile ?

thanks in advanced

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We will update our theme in a few days with the latest version of the Visual Composer plugin. If you want, we can send you the latest version of the plugin directly. Just contact us via our profile page https://themeforest.net/user/xtemos

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

natah
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help.
    It did work on editing pages and posts but when I try to edit HTML Blocks and try to insert/edit link it freezes. I have to reload the page and the only way to insert a url is from classic mode / text editor

is there a solution for this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access and write your browser version so we can check it.

natah
    Participant

Firefox Version 57.0

thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will release our new theme version that will include an update for Visual Composer too. We hope to release it tonight so please update the theme and check how it works then.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)