Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPbakery full-width rows loading issue on RTL

WPbakery full-width rows loading issue on RTL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nima
    Participant

Hello,
    On my RTL site, all wpbakery full-width rows loaded in a wrong position (half of such rows rendered outside of viewport) and then moved to correct location.
    I didn’t use WoodMart CSS generator at all.
    I have checked the issue without any server-side cache.

I’ve attached two screen shots which have been taken during page loading and one screen shot which shows bakery row setting.

For example, for the full-width menu which has been created by HTML block, on my 1900px monitor, the line below is changing from
    <div class=”sub-menu-dropdown color-scheme-dark”>
    to
    <div class=”sub-menu-dropdown color-scheme-dark” style=”right: -790.609px;”>
    in two seconds causing browser to render the row twice.

I have bought 8 WoodMart licences up to now and I really satisfied of WoodMart code quality and performance. Thank you very much indeed for all you have done.

Bests,
    Nima

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :).

I have test your site and also noticed that on your RTL site layout. The content shown towards the left while loading and then after the page loads then the content shown to its original position.

Could please test the loading module in some default theme like twenty nineteen so it will be clear that this is the theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

Nima
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I will duplicate my site to another sub-domain and will check the issue with one of WP default themes and will let you know the result.
    Bests regards,

Most Welcome,

Yes, you can check the results with some default theme and let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards.

Nima
    Participant

Hello,

As per your advice, I’ve checked the issue with other themes and found that Woodmart has nothing to do with mentioned issue in RTL mode.

Actually, WPbakery should resolve it.

Can you follow up the issue with WPbakery team?

Bests regards,

Hello,

As you said that the issue is not in our theme and you found that WPbakery is responsible for it.

You can contact to Wp-Bakery team if you still want to change the loading sequence in RTL layout. And I am forwarding this to the development department for testing it in deep and also notify WP-Bakery officially from WoodMart as well.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)