Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery is not updated in real time

WPBakery is not updated in real time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stasikrus
    Participant

1) Hello there! WPBakery is not updated in real time. In edit mode, you don’t see the change immediately. after adding elements, you must first save and refresh the page, and only then you can see the changes. Previously, everything was visible at once. I also stopped loading ready-made templates. There is an endless download. How do I fix this?

2) How do I activate the license for this editor?

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates in Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have any problems (these problems are often caused by the host security or size max size limitations) you can upload the recent version of the plugins from this forum profile and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

Best Regards

stasikrus
    Participant

How do I update WPBakery Page Builder? I got a message that a new version has been released

Hello,

Please upload the recent version from your forum (this forum) profile. Then follow these steps:

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version in Dashboard > Plugins

3. Upload and install.

You can run your current version until the theme has been updated. Then you can update easily in Appearance > Install plugins

If you need help, make the full backup of your site and provide site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)