Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery – License is activated on another domain

WPBakery – License is activated on another domain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

greentide
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m having an issue updating WPBakery. I’m receiving this message “License is activated on another domain”. Is there a way to deactivate the plugin for all domains and generate a new code? I think the developer that built our site has used the theme on another site which is causing this message.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

greentide
    Participant

Thank you,
    the only issue is that I can not update the plugin to the current version. If I do is says that it is activated on another domain. I get the following in the theme plugins menu.

WPBakery Page Builder
    Update WPBakery Page Builder
    Pre-Packaged Required
    5.4.5Installed version:

5.4.7Minimum required version:

5.4.7Available version:

Active, Requires Update

When I try to update I’m prevented from doing so.

Cheers

Hello,

Please navigate to Appearance > Install plugins > make sure all of them have been installed and activated.

Best Regards

greentide
    Participant

Hey,
    all the required plugins are installed. When I try to update I get the following message,

Updating Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder
    Getting download link…
    License is activated on another domain: https://”

this is preventing me from upgrading this plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you mean that you have purchased the WPBakery page builder from Codecanyon and activated it with your purchase code for this?

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)