Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery no longer updates?

WPBakery no longer updates?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

konsulenthusetprovi
    Participant

Hello,

We’re using WoodMart for a client site, but it appears the option to update WP Bakery no longer works, failing with an error.

“Fetching update from woocommerce-com-expired-18734001738633…

Download failed. Invalid URL”

Initially we figured it might be from our child theme subconfiguration, but switching to the main theme (even after a theme reinstall) does not resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Hello,

You can navigate to the Appearance > Install plugins and update. If automatic update does not work, update manually:
    1. Download the recent version of the theme from Themeforest account.
    2. Navigate to Plugins and deactivate the current plugin, you will see “Delete option”, delete the current plugin
    3. Upload the plugin archive from theme/inc/plugins/js_composer via Plugin > Add new > Upload > install > activate

Best Regards

konsulenthusetprovi
    Participant

Hey Aizaz,

Thanks for the head’s up – I noticed the error referred to a WooCommerce specific package (I imagine because WPBakery might be integrated with WooCommerce’s Subscriptions feature).

Your solution worked, and as a test we tried turning off WooCommerce temporarily for the update. That worked as well. 🙂

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WPBakery no longer updates?’ is closed to new replies.