Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery Page Builder does not load after update

WPBakery Page Builder does not load after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alenglazkov
    Participant

After updating the latest version of the theme, WPBakery Page Builder still worked. I performed the action from the message “You just installed the latest version of the WoodMart theme. To finish the installation and enable all theme’s function or if you see any problems with your WPBakery elements displayed as shortcodes you need to install the latest version of theWoodMart Core Plugin too. Go to Appearance -> Install plugins and click on “Install” or “Update” button.” I updated the core and WPBakery Page Builder to the latest version. After that, WPBakery Page Builder stopped working. What to do?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and switch to the parent them if you are running the child one and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

alenglazkov
    Participant

Ok. I deactivated. It did not help.

Hello,

Please check now WP Bakery page builder works now. The notification has gone. Activate the rest plugins one by one checking the WP Bakery page builder to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

alenglazkov
    Participant

Thank. Works with all plugins. However, it loads now 2-3 times longer.

Hello,

Our theme does not influence the loading speed. Most likely, the speed depends on the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources.
    We have not changed anything.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)