Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery Page Builder not loading(

WPBakery Page Builder not loading(

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

unsoul
    Participant

plugin WPBakery Page Builder does not load. when I want to edit the page with him – he does not load. this plugin is in you theme… do i need register him? or how can i use this plugin? I try to use Elementor plugin – he does not load to… so i delete him.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and switch to the parent them if you are running the child one and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

unsoul
    Participant

it does not help(

unsoul
    Participant

try to use it

Hello,

Please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and switch to the parent theme for the period of checking which may take 20 minutes.

Best Regards

unsoul
    Participant

you can do whatever you need. without page builder – I can not work on

Hello,

Please contact your host provider and ask to increase memory https://gyazo.com/3d0914f35422dde2d454cca3450f6027

Best Regards

unsoul
    Participant

in my host panel i install max value. it does not help… or i need more than 128M?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, ask your host to investigate the problem from their side. The fact is that page editing interface shows this error and that is why WPBakery doesn’t work.

Regards

unsoul
    Participant

i cath this problem : if i turned off Revolution Slider – Page Builder works))) so i will work by switching 2 plugins(((

thanks a lot) God bless you)

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)