Home Forums Basel support forum Wpbakery problems

Wpbakery problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ghayyas
    Participant

hello :), i have a problem, Backend editor is working fine, however when i click on frontend editor it will keep loading with wpbakery logo in middle screen, i clicked inspect on page and found there is the error :

Uncaught TypeError: vc.frame_window.jQuery is not a function
    at vc.ShortcodesBuilder.buildFromContent (frontend-editor.min.js?ver=5.4.7:3)
    at Object.vc.build (frontend-editor.min.js?ver=5.4.7:9)
    at frontend-editor.min.js?ver=5.4.7:9

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

ghayyas
    Participant

hello, thank you for fast reply, i did as you suggested, i only have two plugins installed other than the ones the theme requested “Akismet Anti-Spam” and “Wordfence Security” i deactivated both, and still on same issue, i actually only use backend, but i have to deliver the website to a client so i cant have loose ends … would it help if i give you an admin access so you guys and go in and check whats wrong ? it was working just fine like couple of days ago, and i am sure nothing got installed or edited .. it stopped working all of a sudden .. thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, please, provide us your admin access and we will check what is wrong there.

ghayyas
    Participant

sure =)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Very strange problem. We checked everything and tried to test it with other themes. The problem always occurs. It seems to be some issue with the WPBakery page builder plugin. Do you have a possibility to create a development website where you will be able to install everything from scratch and test? Maybe some files in your WordPress or plugin installation are corrupted.

ghayyas
    Participant

well if any files were corrupted it would have faulted all from the beginning however it was okay, i cant start from scratch, got the product database from the client’s server which i had access to for a limited time, anyhow, thank you for the assistance and i will proceed into trying to fix it in a way or another .. thank you for the support
    *please note that the Basel theme is working perfectly with another site “a dummy one” i set up a while ago when i bought it, so i guess its something messed up happened while updating a plug in or so …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any further information!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)