Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBAKERY Save Changes isn't Working and Child Theme Issue

WPBAKERY Save Changes isn't Working and Child Theme Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Infini Digi Service
    Participant

1. i have been facing this issue recently. wpbakery save changes isn’t working at all. i have tried disabling the plugins one by one to check which one is causing the issue but it was no help. i even tried clearing the cache but i didn’t do any help.

2. i have installed plugin called All in One Support Button + Callback Request. WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, LiveChat and more… but its not working at all but it works perfectly fine in local host and other websites.

3. child theme CSS isn’t working at all. as of now i am writing CSS in theme CSS page. but i don’t want use that. is there any mistake with my childtheme. and BTW i am using child theme which came with the plugin .

Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Hello,

1) We have replied to your same question in your other topic. Please don’t ask the same question in different topics to avoid any confusion.

2) Sorry but we could help you with this as the issue is with a third party plugin. And we haven’t tested our theme with the plugin yet.

3) It seems that you’re not enqueuing the stlye.css file correctly that’s why it’s not working. Please try enquiring the style.css again then clear cache and check back.

You can read the following article for further help:
    https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/

Best Regards.

Infini Digi Service
    Participant

thank you style sheet working fine now.

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WPBAKERY Save Changes isn't Working and Child Theme Issue’ is closed to new replies.