Home Forums WoodMart support forum WpBakery Visual Editor is not visible on any pages & posts

WpBakery Visual Editor is not visible on any pages & posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dmauryatech
    Participant

Hi Team, I have an e-commerce website running on your woodmart theme, which is awesome, but for last few days – I am not getting the option of WpBakery editor on my pages and posts to edit those visually.

Please check and explain in detail that how can i fix that too in our production version, as we need this help urgently, so please try to reply asap.

Hello,

Please check your credentials I cannot log in.

Meanwhile please check if the plugin has been enabled: navigate to WP Bakery Page builder > Role Manager http://prntscr.com/lqfzji

Enable WP Bakery Page builder for portfolio http://prntscr.com/lx3o2t

Best Regards

dmauryatech
    Participant

I have checked your provided screenshots, and these settings are well configured in my website, but still Visual editor is not visible.

Secondly, I have rechecked the provided credentials again, these are working perfectly fine. I have checked by logging in at my end too. Please make sure you are copying the password carefully.

Please, check and fix this issue asap, and also explain me how to do that so that i can apply the same changes in my production version.

Thanks, Waiting for your reply!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and update the theme and all the related plugins, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

dmauryatech
    Participant

All the plugins are really required, and useful to us.

This is just a development version, you can do anything in this version – it wont affect our production version.

So, please go ahead and do the required changes to troubleshoot the issue. and lemme know how u did that. thanks

Hello,

Yoast SEO Premium plugin causes the problem. It causes JS error, deactivate it and check again.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)