Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery won't load none of the imported pages

WPBakery won't load none of the imported pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jamarz
    Participant

Hi there,
    Just installed and activated WoodMart theme and imported the Christmas demo, but when I try to edit the pages with WPBakery, it just won’t finish loading (See the attachment screenshot)

It it something which could be fixed easily? Sadly I didn’t find anything on Google regarding this issue

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Jamarz
    Participant

Thanks for your prompt reply! Sadly I tried them it’s not working – I believe the issue is with the WPBakery plugin, since the front end editor just won’t work when creating a new page, or even editing a page when a totally different theme is activated

Hello,

I tried to edit the page and do not see the problem https://gyazo.com/540f6d073185e1245d766be994255d0c and https://gyazo.com/e026111dc2bf31f0542000212667f5e1

Please clarify.

Best Regards

Jamarz
    Participant

It’s working now! I checked on another PC and it was fine there, then I figured I had to install the Flash Player to Chrome in order to make it work!

Thank you for your prompt replies and sorry for the trouble!

You are always welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WPBakery won't load none of the imported pages’ is closed to new replies.