Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPML and single product ADDITIONAL TABS not translated, search form issue

WPML and single product ADDITIONAL TABS not translated, search form issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Webn9
    Participant

I have insert 3 ADDITIONAL TABS in theme setting / single product .
    1) The first tab work well and the translated title is displayed, while for the high 2 I see the translated content but not the title and I cannot find the text in the strings to be translated (while the title of the first tab is there)
    2) the search in the results / suggestions preview display only a product to default language. For example I have a italian default language, the product XYZ is present in IT (XYZ:it) and in EN (XYZ_en) language. If I go to en version of the website and I try fo find a product XYZ I see always a XYZ_it product.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

Webn9
    Participant

Hi,
    ok thanks, in private content I have insent the data access

Hello,

Please update the plugin and all the related plugins and we will double-check if the problem remains.
    We will need permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Webn9
    Participant

Hi,
    I have try to update all plugin but have the same problem,
    I have try to use a default theme (not child) but same problem.
    I confirm your permission to deactivate modules
    thanks

Hello,

Please update the theme and plugin in the Appearance > Install plugins https://gyazo.com/001ed8ae11e22f9fb413efa1804e0bac

The recent theme version is 6.2.4 all the issues have been fixed.

Best Regards

Webn9
    Participant

I have update the theme and now the search issue is fix, but not have solve the tab problem.
    please see my pfd

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for the delay.

I attach the file, you will need to replace it and try to translate it.

If any problem occurs contact us.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Webn9
    Participant

nice, now work!
    thanks

Webn9
    Participant

Hi,

now I have again the problem with search: only show a product of default language .

Hello,

Have you solved the issue with the tabs?

Please describe the problem with the product search what do you mean? Please try to test on the Storefront theme to detect if WoodMart causes the problem.

Best Regards

Webn9
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes the tab work well.
    the search problem I have test the website https://luxor.novanta9.net/en/ (English) and https://luxor.novanta9.net/ (italian, default language)
    if I use the search field at the top, for example by searching for “dd 121”, in Italian I see correctly “Detentore Easy DD 121” among the possible results, if I do the same search from the English language I should see the product in English (DD 121) but if I am not logged in I see however the product with title in Italian. if I run the search with the admin user logged in, on the other hand, I see the product correctly in English.

Hello,

Please enable this optin in WPML > Lanuagaes: https://gyazo.com/2c2edd118d35f965473bf5d23fb5c644

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)