Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPML and variations not working on the translated product

WPML and variations not working on the translated product

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Stelios1100
    Participant

Hi, I have this problem when the translated swatches and variations are disabled.
    I disabled all plugins already to test the issue remains.
    Theme fully updated to 5.02 wc updated all are up to date

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Stelios1100
    Participant

Hi as i mentioned above i already did. Now i noticed that variations dont work with normal language also. Please scratch wpml its a problem of variables swatches. I disabled also wpml and the problem is there

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins disabled and send us your admin access so we can check.

Stelios1100
    Participant

Ok thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is a JS error on your website. It is caused by the fact that you have enabled SVG animation for this infobox but it doesn’t have a correct SVG image uploaded https://gyazo.com/e3816610eb821a0a043e09c8d2020543
    You need to edit this infobox and disable the SVG animation option. Check how it works after that and write us about the result.

Stelios1100
    Participant

Hi this is not the issue. The issue is the compatibility with this theme. I tried other themes it works with storefront and avada theme.

Stelios1100
    Participant

I ve been trying to solve this for months i would appreciate your attention please.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us a screenshot of how it looks with a default WordPress theme? We don’t quite understand the problem now.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)