Home Forums Basel support forum WPML changes Theme Header

WPML changes Theme Header

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

DELAYON
    Participant

Hi there!

I have been working with Basel default template and was basically done. i now installed WPML and its changing the header height of my template. I tried to adjust the header again in theme settings, however it is not working. Any idea?

WPML can not help as they don’t know the theme…

DELAYON
    Participant

Also as a second issue within the header: i translated both Main navigation and mobile navigation menu. Main Menu and top bar menu are not displayed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide us some screenshots of the header height issue? How can we see them on your website?

As for the menu problem, it seems to be WPML plugin issue and you need to contact plugin’s developers for help.

Regards

DELAYON
    Participant

Hi there!

I’ve been contacting wpm already and they said i should contact you guys….

As you can see, menus are missing… the rest i already figured out.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but could you please upload smaller images so we can see the problem? We can’t login your admin panel either.

DELAYON
    Participant

Hey! Please check again now.

As you can see the menus are not displayed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Very strange, everything seems to be configured correctly. May we try to switch to default WordPress theme and compare how it works?

DELAYON
    Participant

you can play as you like, just please make sure to reverse back to current state in case you might not manage. I dont wanna loose any data or re-do my work.
    Thanks!

DELAYON
    Participant

before you do so, let me talk with WPML guys again… if you cant find a mistake it should be clearly on their side…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, so contact us when you will have any additional information.

DELAYON
    Participant

Ok so here is the situation: WPML guys will check regarding the header menu on landing page.
    However: Currently my page is not showing ANY english translations! even when i click on the links, the right URL is opening however its always opening the same shop page, regardless if i wanna open pages or products.

I was exporting product stocks to Billbee (plugin for inventory and invoicing) and since then no english pages can be opened. As Billbee plugin is only communicating with WC via API key, WPML can not help. The translations are available and the urls are correct. There must be something wrong with either database or theme php i guess…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Did you check how it works with default theme? Could you please switch for a moment and compare how it works to understand is it related to our theme or not?

Thank you in advance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)