Home Forums Basel support forum WPML language switch in mobile menu

WPML language switch in mobile menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Divites
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering what the best way is to add the WPML language switch to the mobile menu. I prefer to have it at the bottom of the menu box (for example together with some social icons as well). So, not as a regular submenu item.

Could you please advice what kind of possibilities there are.

Thx so much!

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

You can add your languages switcher to your navigation in WPML -> Languages -> “Language Changer in the WP menu”

lang

Regards

Divites
    Participant

Hi,

Thx for your kind reply. I was aware of this option, but I prefer to have the language changer in the right side of the header on desktop. For example next to ‘my account/log out’.
    On mobile I prefer to have it displayed of the bottom of the menu as a seperate part. Is it possible to have ‘my account/log out’ as part of the mobile menu as well?

Hope it is clear.

Thx again.

Cheers,

Johan

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no such ability in WPML to place languages selector to mobile navigation as a separate part, if you want we can’t prepare a few CSS lines that will add some spacing between these links.

As for ‘my account’ links in the mobile menu there is no such option at the moment also. But we will think of it in the future and maybe add in our future updates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)