Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPML problem + Updated Theme bug

WPML problem + Updated Theme bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with WPML, I have translation switched in the blog. When I tried to translate using the editor like: Advanced Editor or Classic Editor don’t show up Text Block for this effect. Can be any compatiblity problem with theme?

Other thing. I tried to update your theme for the lastest version. This updated blow up my the content from Popup. Simply it didn’t appear. How I don’t know to solve it. I had restore the site. Are there some special way to upgrade the site with elementor? It was the first time that is happened with me.

Check the private url and image in attachment.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify both issues so we can check them on your website? Send us more information with screenshots so we can better understand them.

Thank you in advance.

sergiocosta
    Participant

as you can see in this screenshot:

https://gyazo.com/9fa3312a86cf3785d2612f956ac27115/draw

You only have the title during the translation. I don’t know what it happened here.

Do you know how can i fix it?

About another issue: I can’t show you screenshots, because i restored the site, now it’s everything fine. I will update again soon.

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Forget, i found the problem. The issue is solved.

Today, when I updated the woodmart theme, the Promo Banner element was empty in the Front-end, but the text showed in the Inspect element of the Chrome.

I said popup in the previous post, but i wanted to say Promo Banner.

Thank you for your feedback.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)