Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wrong order of currencies and website translation

Wrong order of currencies and website translation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tomasz
    Participant

Hello!
    Two questions are directed to the support department.

1 We have a problem with displaying the currency stamp in “Product Tabs” on the main page. The currency has been set to “PLN / zł” in the WooCommerce settings. In the first tab (Recommended – Picture A) the currency stamp is displayed correctly – after the price. The problem is with the next tabs (Dogs, Cats etc. Picture B) where the currency stamp is displayed before the price and I can’t change it in the settings.
    How to solve this problem?

2. I want to completely adapt the shop to the language used in my country (Polish language), 90% of it has been translated into Polish. How to translate other phrases used in the website, eg “My Account”, “Shoping Cart” and others – Picture C and D. I want to completely translate the website into Polish without translating it into another language. Do I need to buy a WPML plugin for this? Can I do it myself?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back. If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

2. You need to install and use Loco translate plugin and then you translate your website in the language
    you want.

You can watch the video in our detailed documentation on how to translate using Loco Translate:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)