Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wrong price displayed on off-canvas cart

Wrong price displayed on off-canvas cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nicolas74
    Participant

Hello,

There is a bug with Frequently bought together / bundled products. When I add a bundle to my cart, the price shown in the off-canvas cart is always lower than the price indicated on the product page. If I add another item and then remove it from the cart, the price updates correctly. Or if I go to the cart page, the price of the bundle is correct.

Could you please have a look using the link in the private box below?

Cheers,
    Nick

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and switch to the parent theme. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

nicolas74
    Participant

Hello,

I did exactly what you indicated but the problem persists. Could you please log in to the admin using the link in the private box?
    You’ll be directed to a clone of the original website as I don’t want to mess things up with the live one.

Thanks for your support.
    BR

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t test it on your staging website because of missing images. Please, fix this problem on the staging and send us your FTP access.

Thank you in advance.

nicolas74
    Participant

Hello,
    Image problem fixed. Please use the WP file manager tab to access FTP.
    BR

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_filter( 'woodmart_fbt_set_product_cart_price', function ( $price, $cart_item ) {
    	if ( ! empty( $cart_item['product_id'] ) && empty( $cart_item['variation_id'] ) ) {
    		$current_product = wc_get_product( $cart_item['product_id'] );
    		$price = $current_product->get_price();
    	}

return $price;
    }, 10, 2 );

nicolas74
    Participant

Hello,

That seems to have done the trick.
    Cheers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad to help you. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wrong price displayed on off-canvas cart’ is closed to new replies.