Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wrong show of product in search result

Wrong show of product in search result

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi, so I have problem when I search for something like “freeon” he show on page 7 products, on another page show 2 product and on some pages is just empty and …
    I set shop to show 12/24/36 – but he dont show 12

How to fix this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi here is login details:

megamarket.hr
    Participant

if you try to loogin i get code:

Hello,

I am unable to login to your site due to verification.

But I have visited your shop page and checked the shop page to show 12 products per page. It is fine.
    For search issues please give us site access.

Best Regards.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

If you go to bebino.hr there is no 12 product if you chouse one category for example “Autosjedalice” but in search either, can you give me some solution why is this happening

Hello,

I have visited your “Autosjedalice” category> it shows 4 products because in this category only 4 products are available.

When I visited the “Ostalo” category it showed the 12 products.

Best Regards.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Try visit this site: https://superklik.hr/kategorija-proizvoda/proizvodi/djecja-oprema/autosjedalice/

on this site he show wrong number of product or no product. Some page doesn’t have any product.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)