Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wrong theme layout

Wrong theme layout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gerard.drent
    Participant

Hi,

I have had a number of times this morning where the layout of the pages was not right. How can I solve this?

See the enclosed pictures.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gerard.drent
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

gerard.drent
    Participant

Hi,

I have disabled all plugins.
    Then tested the website.
    Everything worked fine.
    Then reactivated all plugins one by one.
    The website still worked fine after that.

Would you still like to log in and investigate this?

Let me know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the update. Based on your experience, it seems that the issue may have been related to cache. Sometimes, after deactivating and reactivating plugins, the cache can reset, resolving temporary layout issues.

If the problem persists, please try clearing your browser cache and your website’s cache (if you are using a caching plugin). If the issue reoccurs, feel free to reach out again, and we can further investigate.

Best regards

gerard.drent
    Participant

Hi,

Hi,

Cache is causing the problem.
    This morning the thema wasn’t visible again.
    I cleared cache and the problem was solved.
    It is strange, because this plugin “WP-Optimize” is running for a long time and hasn’t caused problems before.

Have you had problems with this plugin lately?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like the issue is related to the WP-Optimize plugin. While it hasn’t caused problems before, updates or changes to the plugin or your website’s configuration might lead to new issues.

I recommend contacting the developers of the WP-Optimize plugin to investigate this further. They can provide more specific insights into any recent changes or potential conflicts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)