Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wrong title of the favorites into logged-in account section

Wrong title of the favorites into logged-in account section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Please check the attachments below. You will notice a problem about the built-in favorites when users are logged in.

If you open the dashboard of the account, the title mentionned above is “MY ACCOUNT”.
    If you open the orders of the account, the title mentionned above is “MY ACCOUNT”.
    If you open the adresses of the account, the title mentionned above is “MY ACCOUNT”.
    If you open the credentials of the account, the title mentionned above is “MY ACCOUNT”.

BUT :

If you open the favorites of the account, the title mentionned above is “FAVORITES”

That’s not right. The behavior should be aligned with all the rest of the pages and it should use the default “MY ACCOUNT” title from WooCommerce. I checked on your demo Woodmart store, and the issue is also there.

I cannot rename it via Loco Translate, because the string is being used in different places. I have already renamed it as “MY FAVORITES” because I want it to be shown as such in another location.

However, this specific place should use the default WooCommerce string of “MY ACCOUNT” just like the other pages of the user account.

Can you fix this please?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is not a bug, if you do not like it, you can rewrite it with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Elise,

Yes for me it’s a bug. The behavior of the page is not aligned with the other pages of the account section from WooCommerce.

Please correct it to be aligned.

Thanks

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. We will consider it for our future updates.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Alright

But please give it credit because I reindicate again that for me it’s not an improvement, it’s bug as it doesn’t respect the default WooCommerce behavior.

Thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please close this ticket, thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wrong title of the favorites into logged-in account section’ is closed to new replies.