Home Forums WoodMart support forum xtemes elements doesn't work

xtemes elements doesn't work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cdamorais
    Participant

I just installed the theme on my site, followed all the configuration items, but xtemes elements still doesn’t show up in page edit with element. How to proceed?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to install the demo on the net WordPress installation, if you install the theme on the existing site, export the content in a separate file, install WoodMart, upload the demo, configure the site, delete the demo you do not need, and upload your content to already configured site.

If you upload the demo to the net WordPress installation, and it has not been installed most likely it is caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

cdamorais
    Participant

Even with the installation of the demo, xtemes elements did not work. I made the import through the import base. Emphasizing that I’m using element, and I need xtemes widgets to appear when editing pages with element.

About the url, the domain has ssl configured and active.

I already use this theme on other client sites, and this kind of problem never occurred.
    How to proceed?

Hello,

Please provide the net WordPress installation credentials, let me know which builder you prefer. I will help to install it.

The recent version has changed considerably.

Best Regards

cdamorais
    Participant

OK.
    The preferred constructor is the Elementor.

Hello,

The site you provide is not net WordPress installation. Please reinstall all and provide WordPress installation on the default theme, without plugins, without content.

Best Regards

cdamorais
    Participant

Redid the installation of wordpress.
    Remembering that the desired constructor is the Elementor.

Any plugin that is active is native to the installation. If you need you can disable or delete.

Hello,

Please check now. The demo has been uploaded. Now you can choose any demo in WoodMart > Base demo, chose demo on the right.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

cdamorais
    Participant

Thanks. It worked out.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘xtemes elements doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.