Home Forums WoodMart support forum Xts header css file & theme settings css failed to load 404

Xts header css file & theme settings css failed to load 404

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ayari
    Participant

Yesterday I did make some changes through loco translate and in the header builder and all of the sudden in the English version of my website it doesn’t seem to load certain css files. The nasty thing is that I had to deactivate my plugins for a check of a previous topic and didn’t turn on the plugin of my backups. So I can’t restore the website to a few days back. When I inspect element in my webbrowser it says two files are failed to load with an error code 404. Xtsheader367299-xxxxxx.css and xts-theme-settings-xxxx.css and also main.js:1 doesn’t load. For some reason the website does show in the right format on the dutch site, but not on the english.

ayari
    Participant

Attached the screenshots of the error and login

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ayari
    Participant

A note: it seems to be that it has something to do with recaptcha from google via contact forms 7

ayari
    Participant

On some browsers it seems to load correctly and on some not. We also tried on different computers windows and macos and mobile only the dutch version works right.

ayari
    Participant

When we are logged on in wordpress then the page shows correctly and when we log out it fails to load certain css files

ayari
    Participant

Never mind, fixed it by clearing breeze cloudways hosting cache

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you sorted it out.

Please let me know if you still have some issues and I would be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)