Home Forums WoodMart support forum Yith Badges are not displaying in Woodmart Theme Shop Page

Yith Badges are not displaying in Woodmart Theme Shop Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

netpixel
    Participant

i try this
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘woocommerce_template_loop_product_thumbnail’, 10 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘woodmart_template_loop_product_thumbnail’, 10 );

in functions.php

this not work, on catergory page with product grid or shop page, work only on single product page

please how can work in category and shop page

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WoodMart theme has Hot, Sale, and New badges. Most likely this plugin conflicting with the theme built-in functionality.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

netpixel
    Participant

I know what you are telling me, but this plugin it has more possibilities, that is, in order to use it I have to change theme? this is not logical, just a solution must be found

Hello,

I will check with our dev team if we can suggest a solution, however, I do not promise we can fix this incompatibility. Sometimes it is possible, sometimes it is not.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

add_action( 'init', function() {
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woodmart_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    }, 1100 );

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)