Home Forums WoodMart support forum Yith Compare Integration

Yith Compare Integration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

baileejo411
    Participant

Hi Xtemos. I needed some extra capacity from my compare function other than what is available as a default in the theme, so I installed the YITH Compare plug-in. Is there a way that I can keep the compare function enabled but have the buttons route to the YITH comparison table? Or can I disable the theme’s compare functionality and only use YITH’s, but still have the compare icon up in the right corner (next to wishlist and my account)? When I disable and try to just use YITH’s, I am getting two compare buttons – a square “compare” button and an icon like the one that comes default with the theme. Is there a way to fix that? I would ideally like to use the icon buttons that are default with the theme but have them work with the YITH compare table. I can see there was a similar topic in which you provided some code (#209651) previously in 2020 – not sure if it’s still relevant? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible.

You need to disable WoodMart Compare completely to use the plugin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

baileejo411
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thanks! If I use the built-in compare, is there a way to make it so I can only turn on the compare for certain categories, or disable it from certain products?

Hello,

You can try to do that for Theme presets: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)