Home Forums WoodMart support forum YITH Wishlist plugin

YITH Wishlist plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mor_dev
    Participant

Hello,

We need to be able to send marketing emails to customers regarding their wishlist items.
    YITH plugin enables this feature. The problem is that after I install the plugin, the heart icon in the product box is out of place, and that makes it impossible to use this plugin instead of your wishlist feature.
    1. Is there a hook that will allow me to track customer’s wishlists on your wishlist feature? Or a code that I can write to do that?
    2. If not, is it possible to fix the UI issue of the YITH wishlist icon?

Thank you

mor_dev
    Participant

Just to clarify something about my question – I’m not asking for the code itself, I need to extend the functionality of your features. Your documentation doesn’t have any developer info.
    How can I add a code that will extend your functionality? Is there a hook or something that I can use?
    I need to have the option to extend the site’s functionality.

Thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited your website. Unfortunately, you could not add the functionality you require with our WishList functionality.

It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and supports policy.

You cannot add the icon of YITH WishList in the product on hover.

You can use this CSS code to align this icon on the product grid.

.yith-wcwl-add-button {
    margin-left: 175px;
    margin-top: 65px;
    }

You can adjust the values accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)