Home Forums WoodMart support forum YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote plugin button does not appear

YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote plugin button does not appear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

profuego
    Participant

Hello, we have your theme installed and finished, but we have seen that it does not work correctly with the YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote plugin, so we believe that it may be an incompatibility since that same plugin does work when we use another theme.

The plugin is simple, it generates a button to request a quote just below the add to cart button, but this never appears despite the fact that we have even tried to edit with Elementor (not even the YITH options that should appear in the menu of the left of Elementor).

Any help you can give us is appreciated.

Regards, Jose

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please check this issue on the default WordPress theme (e.g Storefront)? Just to check whether the issue with our theme or not.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

profuego
    Participant

Good afternoon, we have activated to check the default theme that WordPress brings and the button to request a quote comes out perfectly, but when we activate your theme it does not come out… it seems to be a problem with your theme and some incompatibility with YITH Quote.

Regards, Jose

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After we looked into the situation, we found that you need to define the “WooCommerce Hook” element with the hook as in the below screenshot, after that the button will appear.

https://prnt.sc/5uVL-LqoCN9h

Keep me informed of any issues.

Kind Regards

Franjuju
    Participant

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. I’ve tried what you told to do with the woocommerce hook (as you can see in the screen capture attached) but it’s still not working. Can you help me please?

Thank you very much!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Franjuju.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please try to use these 2 hooks that are described in the below topic?

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/yith-request-a-quote-plugin-button-not-appearing-on-single-product-page/#post-401658

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)