Home Forums WoodMart support forum Yoast Double Breadcrumb on Product Pages

Yoast Double Breadcrumb on Product Pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Xtolia
    Participant

Hi Team, I have uploaded Yoast SEO plugin and enabled the breadcrumb function to show on my single product pages as well as the parent category page… however, for some reason it is showing a duplicate of the breadcrumbs on each product? How or what do I need to remove the double breadcrumb to have Yoast working properly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can use the below CSS code in global custom CSS code under theme settings >> custom CSS, if you want to hide the breadcrumbs shown by the yoast plugin.

.yoast-breadcrumb{
    display:none;
    }

After using the CSS code just clear the site and browser cache and then check back. All the pages will display the breadcrumbs only once not twice.

Best Regards.

Xtolia
    Participant

I would like yoast breadcrumb too show but not the woocommerce? what css code would I need for that?

Hello,

You can use the below CSS code in global custom CSS area under theme settings >> custom CSS, if you want to hide the theme default breadcrumbs and not the yoast plugin breadcrumbs.

.woodmart-woo-breadcrumbs , .woodmart-woo-breadcrumbs, .single-breadcrumbs-wrapper .yoast-breadcrumb
    {
        display:none;
    }

I have tested this code on your site and it works perfectly fine.

Best Regards.

Xtolia
    Participant

Okay thanks, I used the code you gave me and it worked, however, it also moved my filter product dropdown to the left underneath the breadcrumb instead of being on the right side like it was prior. I attached an image for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Most Welcome,

I’m glad my provided code works for you. To display the filter product dropdown to their prior position you can replace the below code with the prior one:

.woodmart-woo-breadcrumbs , .woodmart-woo-breadcrumbs, .single-breadcrumbs-wrapper .yoast-breadcrumb
    {
    visibility: hidden;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)