Home Forums WoodMart support forum yoast seo

yoast seo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

masudrana007
    Participant

Hi there
    Mr. I can’t add the yoast seo plugin. It seems that yoast seo has been added to this theme but I did not add it. Now let me solve it. How do I seo.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Yoast SEO plugin is not included in our theme. You need to install it as you require.

If you are trying to ask anything else then please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots what issue you are actually facing to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

masudrana007
    Participant

Please give me solution..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please Login into your site Back-end files using CPanel or FTP and go to wp-content/plugins and finds and edit the Yoast SEO plugin folder from there and then try to Install the plugin again from WP-Dashboard, I am sure you will not finds this issue anymore.

Best Regards.

masudrana007
    Participant

Hello Dear
    please help me

how to edit SHIPPING & DELIVERY, VENDOR INFO MORE, PRODUCTS this option and How to add information or content in SHIPPING & DELIVERY.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. To edit the shipping & delivery tab you need to Go to Theme Settings >> Product Page >> Tabs.

The data in the other tabs are controlled by WooCommerce itself and our theme doesn’t influence it.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/ct90Y3X

Best Regards.

masudrana007
    Participant

Thanks, and need another help,, ss 1 is another site see this link

and ss 2 my site,, my need ss 1 style,, how to add this style

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you provided.

The Tabs are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence it. To add tabs to the product page you need to read the following link for further help: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)