Home Forums WoodMart support forum Yoast SEO

Yoast SEO

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m busy setting up the Yoast SEO on my site and one of the things they require is to verify ownership by doing this method.

1. Copy the meta tag below, and paste it into your site’s home page. It should go in the <head> section, before the first <body> section.

Please may you tell me where exactly do I go to paste this meta tag. I don’t want to make any errors.

I would also like to find out the following:
    The footer on my ipad is not responsive, it looks squished

How do i center the payment cards at the bottom of the footer for mobile devices?

Thanks.

Kind Regards
    Gyan

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Use the following plugin to add your code https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/

Please, send us some screenshots of the footer problem for better understanding.

Regards

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there,

Please see the picture below.
    Do you know where I can get a better quality picture of the different credit cards and how do I center the image?

Thanks for assisting.

Kind regards
    Gyan

Gyan
    Participant

Here is the picture. It goes to the left on mobile phone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have a <small> HTML tag unclosed somewhere in your footer widgets that breaks the layout. Review all your footer content and be sure that you have closed all tags.

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there,

How can I put the length variation in a dropdown menu. I went in the product settings and enabled display product variations in dropdown menu and when i save it nothing happens.

Please see picture below.

Kind Regards
    Gyan

Attachments:

Hello,

Products > Attributes. Enter each attribute item and disable swatch, make sure the color field is empty.

Best Regards

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there,

how do i make the countdown timer like your demo page? My one does not look the same. Please see images below.

How do i remove the discount badges and keep the “hot” and “new” badges?

Is there a way to move the countdown timer below variations(before add to cart) and below the short description? (please see image below)

Thanks for assisting.

Kind Regards
    Gyan

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Сountdown is not configured in the style on the product page and on the grid.

2. You can remove the Sales label with the custom CSS, please add this code:

.product-labels .onsale{
    display:none;
    }

3. The timer cannot be moved.

Best Regards

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there,

I understand that the countdown timer is configured there. There is only one option which is yes/no for the countdown timer on the grid/carousel settings.

However my countdown timer does not look like the one on your demo page and that is what I am looking for. How can I make it look like your demo page?

Thanks for assisting.

Kind Regards
    Gyan

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It depends on the product hover effect you use for products. On our Electronics demo we use “Standard button” that is why it looks different. Try to change the hover and you will get the same look.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)