Home Forums WoodMart support forum Yoast & Woodmart ?

Yoast & Woodmart ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

geonolis
    Participant

It seems that Yoast Plugin prevents me from uploading an image for product attributes. When I click UPLOAD (an image) the page reloads and a I get the message “attribute updated”!
    I have de-activated every single plugin on my e-shop, one by one, and I can upload an attribute image ONLY when I de-activate YOAST.
    Is it an in-compatibility issue? I thought that YOAST can be used with Woodmart, with no problems…
    Could you help?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

geonolis
    Participant

I have disabled most plugins. I have kept the payment gateways plugins (the eshop cannot function without them), google product feed plugin and YOAST plugin. The problem remains.
    Please check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins except Yoast. Also, allow us to switch between themes to check this also.

geonolis
    Participant

Please check our development site. New site link provided below. Admin credentials are the same.
    Everything has been disabled, except woodmart relevant plugins and YOAST. It is a development (test) site, so you can enable or disable any plugin.
    Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t login with the same credentials there.

geonolis
    Participant

Please retry. I just tested your credentials on our dvelopment site and it is ok.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that with default theme Yoast SEO PRO plugin causes JS error in the dashboard interface https://gyazo.com/fbf2706cab62be1f7642c5ee81aee301
    Because of this error, our JS functions stop working. Please, contact plugin’s developers to fix the error first. If the problem with attributes will remain, contact us for further investigation.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)