Home Forums WoodMart support forum Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

deemac
    Participant

My site keeps experiencing this error and it says its caused by the file below in private content. Please advise

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

deemac
    Participant

My site is live and i would disable the entire site if i did that, i can make a backup for you to investigate maybe?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

But anyway, if you say that you have an error on your live website then it would be better to check this directly.

Kind Regards

deemac
    Participant

Here is the login info

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where we can see this error on your website? Also, please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme.

deemac
    Participant

I have disabled them, i sent you the error i have no idea how to replicate it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But where have you got the error? If we can’t replicate it then we can’t know what is it caused by.

deemac
    Participant

Ok this is why i sent you the EXACT error from WordPress, i probably could fix it myself if i knew exactly what was wrong. It says its caused by your theme so i have no idea

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What exactly do you mean by “error from WordPress”? Could you please send us a screenshot where exactly did you get it? We tested your website but never saw the error.

deemac
    Participant

This error (PRIVATE)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we saw this log already but could you please send us a screenshot where exactly did you get it? We tested your website but never saw the error.

deemac
    Participant

Hi i cannot figure out how to reply to the topic on this but now my icons have somehow disappeared how can i get them back please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Read this article and it should help you with the problem https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

deemac
    Participant

Hi that did not work and my URL is correct I tried several times but still the icons are gone.
    Inspect console ________ Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

deemac
    Participant

Weirdly i cloned the site and they show up again. Here is the login in Private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t login with this password. Also, disable all external plugins first.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)