Home Forums Basel support forum Your theme (Basel) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Your theme (Basel) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

shan5347
    Participant

Your theme (Basel) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
    Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.

If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again

(Please shoutout and where can I see the theme update button or link ?) or the theme upto date ? then why should I get screenshot 1 message in WordPress ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update the theme and plugins related to the theme. https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

shan5347
    Participant

Hi

Please check my screenshot, where can I find the license update ? I went the theme I can’t see any button to update License please help me

Hello,

You do not need to update the license. You need to activate your theme and update https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

You will find all the necessary information and files in your account of the Themeforest > your account > downloads

Best Regards

shan5347
    Participant

Hi

I have already activated and website is running last 1 year .. now I need to update the theme what I want to do please advise ? the Toturial link you have provided for new activation .. I need solution how to update existing activated theme ????

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and provide me with the admin access as well as FTP access.

You can try to enter Appearance > Themes > enter the theme and just click “update” that is all. If your license has been activated the theme would be updated without any problems.

Best Regards

shan5347
    Participant

Hi,

Please check the details I have provided FTP and WP

Hello,

The theme has been updated.

Best Regards

shan5347
    Participant

Thank you so much

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Your theme (Basel) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files’ is closed to new replies.