Home Forums Basel support forum Your theme (Basel) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template

Your theme (Basel) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

How can I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to update the theme. Please follow the instructions here: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I have already entered my license code. So it is supposed to be automatic update, which is not the case.

Can you please verify?
    Thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

See attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on “Check again” button.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

If you at least had read my very first post, you would see that I had already done this step….. And I did again, and no new update coming…. Please go a step further and check what’s wrong

arnone
    Participant

Hi,
    same same for me :/

all my plugins, theme, wordpress is updated… but I have this message :
    ” Your theme (Basel Child) contains obsolete copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need to be updated to ensure their compatibility with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions for solving this problem:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no updates are available, contact the author of the theme to find out if it is compatible with the current version of WooCommerce.
    If you have copied a template file to modify it, you will need to copy the new version of the template and reapply your changes.

and I checked, I have theses obsolete html models:

basel/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.5.0 is obsolete. The core version is 3.5.1,
    basel/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 3.3.2 is obsolete. The core version is 3.5.1,

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I have solved the point. The thing is that the updates are not coming immediately. It may happen that you need to make “search for updates” many times for getting the update. Or maybe that the update is not coming directly for everyone? I don’t know.

But then at some point, the dashboard said the Basel theme had an update and now it’s done. So I guess just wait a little and make many times search update.

Cheers

arnone
    Participant

Thank you

on my side, I can click and re-click on update…. nothing happens with my theme that seems to be up to date… but maybe not the child theme…
    Apparently there are 2 files that are not up to date:
    Basel/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.5.0 is obsolete. The core version is 3.5.1,
    basel/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 3.3.2 is obsolete. The core version is 3.5.1

Would it not be possible to download these 2 files in their latest version (product-image.php) and product-thumbnails.php)

Thank you

arnone
    Participant

ok, it’s also solved for me, I’ve upload last version of product-image.php and product-thumbnails.php

Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Your theme (Basel) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template’ is closed to new replies.