Home Forums Basel support forum youtube link doesn't work now

youtube link doesn't work now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

beaquilter
    Participant

I had youtube imbedded on my front page and now it shows the black screen “video not available”
    I can’t edit the video player settings in the “bakery” I have tried different codes from youtube and it pastes it there but doesn’t seem to save.
    and first when I open the “vide player settings” and the general tab it’s blank and I have to click on the other tabs and back to the general before it shows up.
    It worked initially but I think after registering basel it changed

Hello,

Please try to insert the code into Raw HTML element and check. WP bakery page builder video player supports the link of youtube only.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

I don’t know how to find that, I googled it and found view source and it shows obviously a bunch of stuff.
    Here’s my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtJSr_6Hlos&list=UUYph_yiY00lTBlGRgUpcqug
    what’s the code I should enter then? it worked before, so odd to me.

Hello,

Please send your video code into the private area and please wrap it with “code” as shown https://gyazo.com/652958f3fc26547af4b04354f49be1a2

Please provide your site admin access to the private area and page where you want to insert the video.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

See below, is that what you were asking for?

Hello,

You provided the link to the youtube page with many videos. Please use the video element of WP bakery page builder.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

the wp bakery is what I did first, then once I activated basel it stopped working.

beaquilter
    Participant

Now I’ve tried again in WP bakery and even backend, to modify the youtube link – to put anything in there and the pop up box is blank, I can click one of the other tabs and go back and enter another link but then I can’t save, it seems like it’s “broken” I’ve tried to delete it and enter a new video block but get the same result.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

I’m beyond frustrated with all my issues, no pictures in emails, no video links, hyperlink text not in blue, see my other posts, can one person log in and fix it all for me? otherwise I’m at my wits end and will switch to another theme.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

I still don’t know how to back up, I have 3000 blog posts, over 5000 pictures. see below

Hello,

Please contact your host support they would help you. Most hosts make a backup and restore in a couple of clicks.

Best Regard s

beaquilter
    Participant

My site is backed up now, you can try and fix it please.

Hello,

I have checked your home page, the video element does not work properly: https://gyazo.com/920df81b985f96f2cb54a9b0fe183ceb It should open the option in General for the first time. If you have added any customization, please delete it.

One more problem, when I add a youtube link the element does not save changes. I have checked that on the other theme and have the same. It means Basel does not influence.

If you check the Woocommerce state, you will see PHP max input vars: 1000 contact your host support and let them increase this value up to 5000, 10 000 is the best.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)