Home Forums WoodMart support forum Youtube link not be saved in the product gallary video in the product page

Youtube link not be saved in the product gallary video in the product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cmdtung
    Participant

Youtube video link could not be saved in the product gallary video

I found some product page could save product gallary video (same video link) but some products page coudl not.
    See the link in the private content.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you. Also change parent theme to child theme.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

cmdtung
    Participant

However, I found the issue was not applied for other simple or variable products.

It seems this product data has this issue. However, even I add the new same record (not copy), it is still shown no video. I change the way is to add video on the product gallery (the first image).

Hello,

Now I have checked your site and the product video is saving and working fine.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)