Home Forums WoodMart support forum Youtube video in the image gallery in single product page not working.

Youtube video in the image gallery in single product page not working.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AP
    Participant

Hi,

I think after the last patch related to the single page slider gallery, the video on the gallery is not playing.

I have attached the login details to the site and example link. Please check and let us know how to fix this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme temporarily. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

AP
    Participant

Ok. After disabling the plugins the video is playing. I will activate the plugins one by one and see which one stops it and update here. Thanks

AP
    Participant

Strangely after deactivating and reactivating the plugins, it started working without any issue.

Is it safe to the same on production too? Will I loose any data or settings for the plugins if I do that?

Thanks

AP
    Participant

Actually it’s the Pixel Manager for WooCommerce plugin. Can you please login and check?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know exactly why it doesn’t work with this plugin. As a workaround try to add the following code snippet to the custom JS on document ready in Theme Settings

if (document.querySelector('.woocommerce-product-gallery .wd-carousel-item.wd-with-video') ) {
    	const tag = document.createElement( 'script' );
    	tag.src = '//www.youtube.com/iframe_api';

const firstScriptTag = document.getElementsByTagName( 'script' )[0];
    	firstScriptTag.parentNode.insertBefore( tag, firstScriptTag );
    } 

AP
    Participant

Thanks. That code fixed the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Youtube video in the image gallery in single product page not working.’ is closed to new replies.