Home Forums Basel support forum zoom effect not work in product page

zoom effect not work in product page

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Roberto
    Participant

Hello, I installed your template successfully and I’m proceeding to create the contents on the website http://www.antoninodelfino.it currently in maintenance mode.

I have a problem I can not figure out which settings are wrong to have the effect of zooming the mouse over the photo of the product, as on your demo.

https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/shop/woman/basic-knit-dress-chest/

in my case I can only see the big picture after doing clik on it, but I would like to see the zoom effect used on the demo.

can you help me giving me the parameters to set in the theme settings to the product page section? thank you

I state that I have uploaded images of 1500px x 1500px in the product on which I am conducting the tests but without seeing the desired result.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Roberto
    Participant

I re-attach images that were heavy troops to be loaded

Roberto
    Participant

I re-attach images that were heavy troops to be loaded

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Roberto
    Participant

here is the login data I created for you.

thanks for the quick reply, I hope it’s just a problem configuring settings

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access as well?

Roberto
    Participant

yes:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but when we do our change in the file /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/single-product.min.js they are not applied at all. Do you have any caching mechanism? Could you please try to edit this file?

Roberto
    Participant

thanks for the intervention, it would seem that now the zoom effect works well. I do not know what you have changed but that’s okay, on the other products it does not work but this is due to the size of the images too small. if you have fixed the problem on the test product, (and it seems right from my verification) it should be fine.

I can still modify the file you reported via ftp.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The only thing we changed is turned it on in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Roberto
    Participant

I thank you for the intervention, I had tried to change the settings, but perhaps because of a problem of chace I could not see the desired result.
    I will contact you again if I need more information during the development phase of this project. thanks again and good work

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, you are welcome!

Roberto
    Participant

Good morning a few days ago you have helped me to activate the zoom function on product images, now known with regret that the effect is not always applied, especially on google chrome, sometimes even on safari, while on firefox it seems that you work on the megnio . How can I make the zoom effect always visible with all browsers? depends on what?

I remind you that I am testing with large images 1500x1500px.

Let me know how you solve this thanks.

Roberto
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, this function is a part of the WooCommerce plugin are you able to check how it will work with default WordPress theme?

Roberto
    Participant

probably I have not explained well, I speak of the effect of zooming the mouse over the photo of the product, which I activated together with your support from the theme settings.

In forefox it works very well, but with google chrome and safari it seems that it creates some problems, in particular the effect works for a few seconds and then completely deactivated.

You say that depends on wooCommerce? thanks let me know how to solve this problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand what you are asking about. Are you able to check how it will work with default WordPress theme?

Roberto
    Participant

I do not want to disable the theme for fear of losing settings and changes I’ve made in the last 15 days. With the default theme I have not seen this feature sincerely.

How can I proceed?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested in different browsers and with different devices but never able to reproduce the issue on your website. Check this video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GyZc1D6UMRNZOQFeF7MjUS5QOzdiFi71/view

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)