Home Forums WoodMart support forum Zoom Issue and Variant issue as well as attributes

Zoom Issue and Variant issue as well as attributes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lucydas
    Participant

When i am enlarging/zoom some of product images am getting squarish image which is completely odd and some of images are working fine even the image sizes are same.

Issue 2) Another thing when i am editing the attribute i am getting error as “You need a higher level of permission.

Sorry, you are not allowed to edit this item.”

Can you please take a look into this asap

Hello,

As for the image, try size 1920 x 700 and check.

As for the rights, our theme does not influence this functionality, make sure your user status is Administrator. If you have any access or role plugin, disable it and check.

Best Regards

lucydas
    Participant

Hey, Elise,
    Are you saying about product imahe 1920*700px, I have issues with product image and the size which you saying is i thin for banner.

2nd ) I am an administrator of the site but still not able to edit, some of attributes

HELP 3) Instead of product color swatches in single product page i want to show product main variant image as swatch. As of now it’s possible in product grid but not on single product level, can you please let me know how can i achieve that.

Hello,

Yes, I mean 1920×700 test such size.

Our theme does not influence the functionality of editing in WordPress.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

lucydas
    Participant

Hi,
    I applied 1920*700px and it’s coming wider, don’t know what is going on with portrait product image.

Hello,

Sorry I am mistaken, please try Product main image: width: 800px; height: 1200px; and try to increase the product image size in the settings: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

You asked about the swatches to show the image of the variation: please find here the instruction on how to do it: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards

lucydas
    Participant

Hi , I kept the same image size as you said and it’s looking fine.
    Do i have to resize all image to 800*1200, it’s a typical job to do that.
    Almost all of my image having in good resolution like 2000*3000px and i don’t think that image quality is bad.
    How can we overcome from this.

Hello,

Try to find a plugin optimizing images. Our them does not have any options to optimize.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Zoom Issue and Variant issue as well as attributes’ is closed to new replies.