Home Forums Basel support forum Zoom will not work and thumbnails are in the wrong place

Zoom will not work and thumbnails are in the wrong place

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

highstshades
    Participant

Zoom will not work/ show up even when it is set to on. The product thumbnails are in the wrong place below the main product image. They should be on the left! How can I fix

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

highstshades
    Participant

Thumbnails: I have the thumbnails set to left but they are still shown underneath the main product image.

Zoom: I selected Main image click action = Zoom
    and Show “Zoom image” icon = ON

Ultimately, I’d like to have the zoom happen when you hover over the product image and not have to click for zoom.

I am using Smart Variations Images on the product page to show different pictures for different options. Im not sure if that is causing the problems or not. If there is a way to do this without using that plugin then I can do that.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

As for the variations images, we are working on such option for our theme and we hope to implement it in our next theme update.

Thank you in advance

highstshades
    Participant

I disabled the plugins and it looks like its working correctly now. Thanks!

However, some product variations are not working. For example, Women’s Round 3 or square 2.

highstshades
    Participant

website is below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, send us a screenshot of the problem and the link where we can check it.

highstshades
    Participant

see “gold/green” product. By the way, I provided login credentials in the previous post so you could determine the issues on the backend

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t access your admin dashboard with the data provided.

highstshades
    Participant

hi, it should work now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

highstshades
    Participant

I believe all plugins are disabled. If you need to disable any others you have admin access. Below is our FTP info.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is your godaddy account info, not FTP. We need your server FTP access to be able to check this.

Regards

highstshades
    Participant

please see below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And what is your FTP host? Could you please try to connect and see which login works correctly?

Thank you in advance.

highstshades
    Participant

the host is go daddy hence why I provided those login credentials earlier

highstshades
    Participant

the username is

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We mean the host name to connect via FileZilla. https://gyazo.com/790f104189afb8f7211fc916400c6a55

highstshades
    Participant

it is

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You didn’t specify the price and didn’t upload variation image for White and Gold/green variations. That is why they don’t work.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)