Home Forums WoodMart support forum 3D Directing Bank Page Problem

3D Directing Bank Page Problem

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

if we make a payment there is a problem 3d redirecting to bank page. it is not continue to bank page to make a successful payment, it stuckes at attached page step.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

As you see on recorded screen video, when we used storefront theme there was no problem redirecting to bank page. But when we used woodmart there was a problem to get stuck on screen recorded page.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

3D Directing Bank Page Problem

Hello,

We have tested it with our card and it works correctly. https://monosnap.com/file/J7Wd1R1vxarDzMkWpMrlKTRqux2z6f

Please try another card or contact the payment gateway plugin support.

Best Regards

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

Dear Elise Noromit, you can change your credit card to see the problem live. Some cards don’t need the 3D payment, some of them needs. If the card needs 3d payment the problem causes. When we use storefront theme or woodmart 5.3.6 at same card there is no problem to get payment successful. But if we use latest woodmart theme we are getting stucked at that page. The problem is related with your theme (latest version) not with credit card.

Hello,

The video provided above shows using a card with 3D payment, also we tested on other cards and could not catch the problem.

All the times we were redirected to the page of our bank for verification. In order to test we need a card that does not work and FTP access. Please all the date into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

All your needed information in private area.

Hello,

Please test now. If it does not work, please add this code:

function OnLoadEvent() {
    	document.downloadForm.submit();
    }

You need to add the code to the Theme Settings > Custom JS > Document Ready.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

Yes it solved, thank you. How you solved the problem? We are going to change the “hosting” and also will re-built the web-site, please share with us the way you solved up the problem. Thanks.

Hello,

It would work properly even after migration. As soon as you migrate the site, check Theme Settings > Custom JS > Document Ready

Best Regards

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

Hello, we are making a website using your theme, can you share with us how you solved it and what you did to avoid this payment problem again?

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

I have rebuilt the website and the payment problem still persists. Can you solve this problem and share with me how you solved it ?

Hello,

We have provided the solution in #473899

Please add this code:

function OnLoadEvent() {
    	document.downloadForm.submit();
    }

You need to add the code to the Theme Settings > Custom JS > Document Ready.

Best Regards

alidemirbas1461
    Participant

Hello, I tried to write the code but the error still persists. We re-installed the website on another hosting, the settings you made were reset, can you solve the payment problem again, I would like to learn how you solved it in order not to have such a problem again in the future, will the theme receive an update on this issue?

Hello,

The code we have provided is workable. You need to insert the code into Theme Settings > Custom JS > Document Ready

During the theme update, the code added there would not reset and remain.

We do not consider integration with this plugin in the nearest updates.

Best Regards

tmtdt
    Participant

We are having the same issue on the other website. We tried your suggestion: we created a clone of website and applied it there as you said, but it does not work. it is stucked on a fixed web page, credit card payment doesn’t redirect to the bank page. What kind of solution do we need to implement, can you help with this?

Hello,

Please disable the checkout layout in the Dashboard > Layouts: https://monosnap.com/file/pvAZyVO8OT4mtcsBkAuch9i5ivGYzy

Then check how it works.

Best Regards

tmtdt
    Participant

No difference. Please suggest a permanent solution. We’ve been on same situation almost 2 months. You can check with same credit card which we have already insert above. And I inserted the site admin, please check:

Hello,

The site you have provided does not have 3D Directing Bank installed.

We have checked the card and we get the warning that the card is not correct, we see that on our theme and on the default theme.

Best Regards

tmtdt
    Participant

I got tired because of that situation. Cannot you solve that problem? I have already shared all information with you but the problem still exist. And you are saying “The site you have provided does not have 3D Directing Bank installed” what do you mean. Everything is same we can get payment with your theme v5.3.6, but when we update customers getting stuck on bank directing page. I gave the information you need in private area. Please offer a permanent solution.

Hello,

Our developers have fixed that by adding this custom code to the Theme settings: https://monosnap.com/file/oneCFRBMT8BI2VhKZuvE6hAnfqWwGx

Best Regards

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)