Home Forums WoodMart support forum 500 errors

500 errors

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

n_l.p
    Participant

Hi,

Σuddenly without any changes my website is giving 500 errors, when i disable all plugins except WoodMart core, WooCommerce and Elementor the site getting too slow. I contacted with my hosting company and they responded that the website seems to open many connections which bind all available PHP processes. Theme and Plugins are updated to the latest update.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

n_l.p
    Participant

I installed Astra theme and everything seems to be fine

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, write us a step-by-step instruction on how to see the problem so we can check both with WoodMart and default WordPress theme to see if it is caused by our theme or not.

Kind Regards

n_l.p
    Participant

When i activate Woodmart theme with only active plugins ( WoodMart core, WooCommerce and Elementor ) everything getting too slow or is giving 500 error. With Astra theme and with all my plugins active the site is fine.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily. Thank you.

n_l.p
    Participant

i disable all plugins except WoodMart core, WooCommerce and Elementor

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your SSH or FTP access so we can troubleshoot this issue?

n_l.p
    Participant

οκ

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You sent your hosting panel login but we need FTP or SSH. If you don’t have this information, please, contact your hosting provider to get it.

n_l.p
    Participant

SSH and SFTP protocol are not available in my hosting package.

But you can connect to the server via the FTP or FTPS protocols.

n_l.p
    Participant

Any update on what’s going on with my website?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your header contains an element with a missing image that causes this problem. Try to reupload an image there or remove this element completely https://monosnap.com/file/7mqBYnFZXwTFfLHQREs6jsvAz6M0cA

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)